Home  |  Blogs |  Contact

Yantra Motif Series


Artist Rickbischoff


This series I call YANTRA MOTIF. Each painting reflects
a meditation tool created in nature by a
spiritual avatar,
of which I am writing a story.
These paintings
reveal part of that story, Owl,
on his journey to spiritual enlightenment.



_______


The style consists of the rustic, organic elements combined with
a contemporary design.
Each painting portrays a character,
in black silhouette.
The value steps evolve from black to white.
Black is the void; white is pure potentiality. The first step
is our physical realm and the
second step is our intellectual world,
or ego.
The color expresses the character’s spirit;

the color within the white represents enlightenment.


Just as Owl meditates on these yantras, so can you.


_____



Rickbischoff's Artist Statement


"The fundamental elements of my creations reveal my passions for the
natural world, spirituality, and unity in all things.

I strive to evolve through gaining wisdom of conservation and sustainable living.

My interest in Native American cultures and ancient civilizations inspired me to become
a student of the environment, as I hope my work will inspire others."



To purchase Original Artwork

please visit our
Etsy Shop




~ by Mysticle ~






-

please share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...