Home  |  Blogs |  Contact

Fox Hidden in Plain Sight


I had the privilege of meeting this beautiful fox while on a short walk the day before new year's eve. I'm calling this my new year's first wildlife encounter.

This shot was taken from one, if not my most cherished locations on earth, in the Gila Wilderness New Mexico, USA. I have been going to this area my entire life.

Because this happened where it did and when it did, I'll consider the Fox energy as a guide into this next year, 2013. Just as last January's Wildlife encounter, the morning of the new year 2012, I had a visit from Red Tail Hawk. You can see my photo and read my short story about that encounter on WildObs

Fox Energy via: AllTotems.com

Fox Spirit Symbols:
Cleverness, Cunning, Intelligence, Observation, Stealth, Camouflage, Invisibility, Diplomacy, Deception, Persistence, Patience, Swiftness, Adaptation, Wisdom, Healing, Unpredictability, Creation


please share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...